Have query on changing university after Visa.

Sai Krishna

Hi,

I got I20 from N**************** P************** university. But my visa is rejected two times.

I have changed university to **** and got Visa now.

Will it be a issue if I change to N**************** P************** university now ?

Please suggest any opinions on N**************** P************** university.   Thanks in advance.

N**************** P************** University Established 1984 Type Private President Location CaliforniaUSA

Thanks

Sai Krishna

Hi,

I got I20 from N**************** P************** university. But my visa is rejected two times.

Will it be a issue if I change to N**************** P************** university now ?

Please suggest any opinions on N**************** P************** university.   Thanks in advance.

N**************** P************** University Established 1984 Type Private President Location California, USA

Thanks

Sai Krishna

First you have to contact N************* P************** university and request them whether a transfer could be done.

Hi,

N**************** P************** University Established 1984 Type Private President Location CaliforniaUSA

Thanks

Sai Krishna

It seems that the university is shady.

This "changing right after entering" is abuse of the F1.

That was the modus operandi for people who went to TVU. They didn't get a visa for TVU, instead they got one for a real university and then transferred to the fraud once they were in the US.

You got admitted to a real university. Study there.

If you don't want to study there, don't use that F1 visa. It is THAT simple.

Do NOT abuse the F1. It will come back to bite you.

Hi,

Thanks

Sai Krishna

If that is private then you cannot use that degree for H1.

NPU is one of the schools that had Susan Su, the TVU founder, on the faculty before she started her own fraud (the other one was *******.)

It is not a surprise that consulates don't give out visas to students there...

Apply at a public university.

Archived