How long do you have to wait for the passport in Calgary after it is approved?

DEP

Anyone recently got H1B visa stamping approved in Calgary? How long did you wait to collect your passport and documents from the loomis? I got my visa approved on last Tuesday, Aug 20 and was told that my passport would be ready for pickup by Friday. But so far I've been waiting for a week and there is no notification when it's ready.

I called CSC and was told that they didn't know what happened. Does anyone have the same experience in Calgary? Thanks.

what does your status show up in CEAC Website?

It's READY. No update since I checked last Friday. As I saw some other folks in vancouver can get back the passport and documents in two days, I am kind of worry they ignore my documents, leaving in some unknown corner...

Case Creation Date: 20-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 23-Aug-2013    

Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days.

Hi DEP,

You probably have your passport ready for pickup. I had my interview on 19th and got the passport on 21st. One of my friend had interview on 20th and he got his passport on 22nd (both in Calgary).

Please check your spam emails- as sometimes, the email goes to your spam. Try calling the Loomis branch.

Thanks

KT

Hi DEP,

You probably have your passport ready for pickup. I had my interview on 19th and got the passport on 21st. One of my friend had interview on 20th and he got his passport on 22nd (both in Calgary).

Please check your spam emails- as sometimes, the email goes to your spam. Try calling the Loomis branch.

Thanks

KT

Hi H1BCalgary,

Thank you very much for your information. Did you and your friend require expedite services?

And also, we don't have waybill number. There is no status update at https://canada.usvisa-info.com. My email didn't have any information regarding the pickup, even the spam emails.

Thanks,

DEP

Archived