Can I transfer my H1b visa before Oct 1st

question_0000

Thanks a lot for your reply...

I have been seeing at the other posts which are similar to that of my case...where people suggest to wait until I run few pay stubs on H1 from my current employer & then transfer my H1 later around end of the year.....

Could you please let me know the list of doc's I am supposed to provide or any other imp info... 

Thanks again !

Thanks a lot for your reply...

I have been seeing at the other posts which are similar to that of my case...where people suggest to wait until I run few pay stubs on H1 from my current employer & then transfer my H1 later around end of the year.....

Could you please let me know the list of doc's I am supposed to provide or any other imp info... 

Thanks again !

It's just like new H1, same docs.

Currently,  my new company's attorney is asking me to join the company and start working OPT, after which they will start the H1B transfer process.

What do you recommend??

Do I need to wait for the H1B transfer and then join the company or can I go ahead and join now???

I am completely confused and new to all this processes and terms ....Please help..!!

Currently,  my new company's attorney is asking me to join the company and start working OPT, after which they will start the H1B transfer process.

What do you recommend??

Do I need to wait for the H1B transfer and then join the company or can I go ahead and join now???

I am completely confused and new to all this processes and terms ....Please help..!!

That's up to you.

Archived