Got 221g@Vancouver Consulate

yugireddy

Dear forum members,

I have attended for my visa interview on 14th August. 

This is my 4th extension and i completed 6.5 years in the States

Here is my visa Experience 

My appointment was at 10:30am. But they only allowed me 15 mins prior to my appointment. 

I went inside at 11:30am. They took my finger prints and gave my passport, Interview confirmation letter and I797 back (On my interview confirmation letter they wrote "Please see CEAC"with red ink and highlighted with yellow). @ 1pm i went to 20th floor. I had to wait for 40 minutes before they call my number.

VO asked me these questions

He asked me for my documents, i gave all my documents 

Who is your client ?

Are you with the same employer ?

Education details ?

How long you have been with this client ?

Who is your old client ?

What is your role ?

What systems your client use ?

Where is your family ?

What does your spouse do ?

Why is your pay more than stated in your offer letter ?

VO kept my passport, LCA, I797, Employer Offer letter & client letter and returned all other documents.

VO issued me a 221g and said the normal process takes 5 business days. We would need 2 more days to process your visa additionally. you should hear from us by end of next week (i.e. last week).

It's already been 7 business days, today is the 8th business day.

I have already sent an email twice. First email i have sent it on 8/20 requesting status and I got standard response for my first email on Thursday(8/22) saying that it would take few days to several week to complete admin processing. I sent an other email on Friday, 8/23 requesting for a status update. But no response yet

It is really frustrating to sit here and wait. Without really not knowing whats happening and how long it will take. Please advise if you have any suggestions and share your experience.

Thanks for reading 

Dear forum members,

My appointment was at 10:30am. But they only allowed me 15 mins prior to my appointment. 

I went inside at 11:30am. They took my finger prints and gave my passport, Interview confirmation letter and I797 back (On my interview confirmation letter they wrote "Please see CEAC"with red ink and highlighted with yellow). @ 1pm i went to 20th floor. I had to wait for 40 minutes before they call my number.

Who is your client ?

Education details ?

Who is your old client ?

What is your role ?

Where is your family ?

VO kept my passport, LCA, I797, Employer Offer letter & client letter and returned all other documents.

VO issued me a 221g and said the normal process takes 5 business days. We would need 2 more days to process your visa additionally. you should hear from us by end of next week (i.e. last week).

I have already sent an email twice. First email i have sent it on 8/20 requesting status and I got standard response for my first email on Thursday(8/22) saying that it would take few days to several week to complete admin processing. I sent an other email on Friday, 8/23 requesting for a status update. But no response yet

It is really frustrating to sit here and wait. Without really not knowing whats happening and how long it will take. Please advise if you have any suggestions and share your experience.

Thanks for reading 

Hey,

I read your interview experience. Ihave a question.
  1. Is this H! B visa stamping is your first time? or this is a renewal? Where did you have your first stamping?
 2. What was the reason given by the officer as to why you got 221 g?
thanks

Dear forum members,

Who is your client ?

Education details ?

Who is your old client ?

What is your role ?

Where is your family ?

Thanks for reading 

did u get any update from consulate. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived