H1b stamping with family violence case

manusingh

Hi everyone.

I am on H1b since 2008, this is the second time i am going for H1b stamping at New Delhi.

First time i went for stamping in 2009 and i got 221g for Administrative processing and it took 2.5 months for processing to complete.

I am permanent employee for pharmaceutical company. this time i am going for stamping in November. I have history of Domestic violence, However my case was dismissed and i was found NOT GUILTY in the court of law. I am very worried this time because of this case. I am worried if VO can reject my visa. Please let me know what can happen and i will look forward to see your response.

Hi everyone.

I am on H1b since 2008, this is the second time i am going for H1b stamping at New Delhi.

First time i went for stamping in 2009 and i got 221g for Administrative processing and it took 2.5 months for processing to complete.

I am permanent employee for pharmaceutical company. this time i am going for stamping in November. I have history of Domestic violence, However my case was dismissed and i was found NOT GUILTY in the court of law. I am very worried this time because of this case. I am worried if VO can reject my visa. Please let me know what can happen and i will look forward to see your response.

If you are not found guilty then what is the problem. Carry all your court papers with you when you go for H1B visa interview.

Archived