question regarding money transfer for mom's travel

BATHIJA

My Mom is  coming to USA in a couple of months and i need to send her dollars  so she can have it  for emergency  during travel.

is there a way i can send her Dollars from USA  instead of she exchanging rupees in India for Dollars ? does western union money transfer do dollar to dollar transfer ?

Honestly..all your mom would need is maybe $3 - $5 in hand...or even Credit Card should do.

Anways there are many banks who would give you $$ for Rs in India..if not your Mom can even convert at the Airport.

Come on Omshiv, it is better to have some extra $ in hand, just in case. I would suggest something around $50 to 100 as change. Don't you think so?

hello,

i was thinking for emergency purpose, just in case the connecting flight is missed due to a delay . she needs to have money to buy a ticket to  come back to India. dont you think so ?

If flight delay is due to airlines they will take care of her connecting flight and accommodation. Also, she could carry an international card from her bank in India and use it in case of higher expenses

hello,

i was thinking for emergency purpose, just in case the connecting flight is missed due to a delay . she needs to have money to buy a ticket to  come back to India. dont you think so ?

Relax, if airlines delayed the flight then they will issue another ticket to the passengers. That's airlines responsibility to take their passengers to their destination. No need to buy a new return ticket.

50-100  dollars is good. Don't think too much

Archived