I am on grade period of F1 and H 1bstamping on sep 19

himanshukalva

Hi,

I have H1 b stamping interview on 19th. My H1 b starts from October 1st. I have grade period I-20 based on that I can stay in USA till octo 1st but can not work. I was working till last week as I had full time CPT til last week. can I say VO that I am on vacation as I don't have work authorization from 18th august till October 1st. I will resume my work after H1 b get stamped.My employer can provide vacation letter and I have client letter showing my project is till 2016. 

Thanks,

@rahul412: How can I tell truth? should I tell that I am not working? Is it ok to go for stamping when you don't have project?

What do you mean by "how can I tell truth?". Of course you have to tell the TRUTH. You said you are currently in the grace period, so just tell them that.

Remember, if you get caught lying then you have to forget US forever.

Rahul412,

I see u on all posts, scaring and trying to yell at other posts.

Dont you work?? If you hav direct answer frm your experience answer it, othrwise stay calm.

There are many in confused state trying to know, and be sure with wht they do.

Dont mess this forum. With ur arguments and invaluable questions on othr posts.

Hope u understand,

@rahul412: How can I tell truth? should I tell that I am not working? Is it ok to go for stamping when you don't have project?

You ABSOLUTELY have to say the truth.

If you lie, you can get banned for life!

NEVER NEVER NEVER lie to an immigration official! NEVER NEVER NEVER!

Don't even think about lying!

Rahul412,

I see u on all posts, scaring and trying to yell at other posts.

Dont you work?? If you hav direct answer frm your experience answer it, othrwise stay calm.

There are many in confused state trying to know, and be sure with wht they do.

Dont mess this forum. With ur arguments and invaluable questions on othr posts.

Hope u understand,

If in case, you feel that I was asking invaluable questions, then you should have just said it at that time itself. Yes, sometimes I raise questions, in any case if you feel that I am wrong I am ready to apologize. And tell me what mistake did I do here??

Archived