H1B Stamping approved- Calgary, Canada

christ

Process:

1. Ground floor- security check - They collect your I-797, Passport and DS-160 confirmation page and bind them together.

2. Then they will take you to 10th floor - where again you have to go through security check, you will be given a token there and you will be asked to sit for sometime until your number is called.

3. Once your number is called- you will go to a counter (either 1 or 2) where you will give your Passport, I-797 and DS-160 conf page (which were binded earlier) and they give you a booklet with information about Human Trafficking and you will be asked to sit.

4. Your number will be called again for Finger prints (Booth A or Booth B) and you will be asked to sit.

5. Then again your number will be called for the interview (Counter 3 or 4).- This is your Visa Interview.

Here are my interview questions- No documents were asked- We were four and all four got visa and no documents asked for three of us but for one they asked I-140 document, because he is in 7th year on H1B.

Me: Good Morning. How about you Sir?

VO: Good.

VO: How long you are working for current employer?

Me: XX Months

VO: Who is your previous employer?

Me: XXXXXXXXXXX

VO: Do you have questions from Human Trafficking Booklet?

Me: Nope, I'm Good Sir.

VO: Ok Sir, Your visa is approved. You will get your documents 3 to 5 business days. Please wait to hear from Loomis and then collect your documents.

Please contact me @ my email id for any questions/ suggestions.

Thanks,

Christ

Process:

1. Ground floor- security check - They collect your I-797, Passport and DS-160 confirmation page and bind them together.

2. Then they will take you to 10th floor - where again you have to go through security check, you will be given a token there and you will be asked to sit for sometime until your number is called.

3. Once your number is called- you will go to a counter (either 1 or 2) where you will give your Passport, I-797 and DS-160 conf page (which were binded earlier) and they give you a booklet with information about Human Trafficking and you will be asked to sit.

4. Your number will be called again for Finger prints (Booth A or Booth B) and you will be asked to sit.

5. Then again your number will be called for the interview (Counter 3 or 4).- This is your Visa Interview.

Here are my interview questions- No documents were asked- We were four and all four got visa and no documents asked for three of us but for one they asked I-140 document, because he is in 7th year on H1B.

Me: Good Morning. How about you Sir?
VO: Good.
VO: How long you are working for current employer?
Me: XX Months
VO: Who is your previous employer?
Me: XXXXXXXXXXX
VO: Do you have questions from Human Trafficking Booklet?
Me: Nope, I'm Good Sir.
VO: Ok Sir, Your visa is approved. You will get your documents 3 to 5 business days. Please wait to hear from Loomis and then collect your documents.

Please contact me @ my email id for any questions/ suggestions.

Thanks,
Christ

Man that was too smooth a interview can ever be. Congrats buddy!!

Archived