6th year ending - PERM PENDING can i go to F1

nthaccker

Hello all , 

MY PERM filling date is : 04/14/2013 .

So Far no news

6 Years / H1b expires : 10/01/2013

I paid a couple of lawyers to get some outside advise and what they suggested was for me to do a COS to F1B and join one of the CPT schools if possible so i can continue working (basically any school -- even if CPT doesnt get approved thats fine i can stay in the country and be on top of the GC case)

And as soon as the PERM decision comes -- and by god's grace if it approved / I-140 approved do a COS from F1 to H1 (apply for H1B extension based on the approved I-140) ?

Is it possible to change status from F1B to H1B after 6years H1b are over and your I-140 approves or will i be complicating my case too much ??? 

Please advise guys

Thanks

I paid a couple of lawyers to get some outside advise and what they suggested was for me to do a COS to F1B and join one of the CPT schools if possible so i can continue working (basically any school -- even if CPT doesnt get approved thats fine i can stay in the country and be on top of the GC case)

You didn't contacted correct attorney. Any attorney will not advice you to join some school to stay in US.

Better to contact murthy, you have wasted lot of money and got nothing for that.

I have already told you in your earlier post, forget CPT and please do not abuse F1.

Hello all , 

MY PERM filling date is : 04/14/2013 .

So Far no news

6 Years / H1b expires : 10/01/2013

I don't know what lawyers you contacted, but these were obviously very bad lawyers. I suggest you get your money back from these "lawyers."

These "CPT schools" are frauds!

Stay far far away from them if you want to have a future in the US.

These frauds get raided and closed, and the people who signed up with them get deported!

Archived