Visitor Visa for Parents

helpthisf2

Hello All,

I work at a college and I am on Academic H1. It hasnt been stamped yet. 

I am processing Visitor Visas for my parents. I have a quick question about the Duration of Stay.

In my invite letter and the letter to the consulate, I have mentioned the duration of stay as 2-3 months. But while filling the form, my parents have put it as 6 months. They have paid and fees and received acknowledgement. Can the duration in the form be changed now? If not, I could change it in my letter, but is it wise to put the duration of stay as 6 months. My dad is retired and mom is a homemaker. 

Please help. Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

I work at a college and I am on Academic H1. It hasnt been stamped yet. 

I am processing Visitor Visas for my parents. I have a quick question about the Duration of Stay.

In my invite letter and the letter to the consulate, I have mentioned the duration of stay as 2-3 months. But while filling the form, my parents have put it as 6 months. They have paid and fees and received acknowledgement. Can the duration in the form be changed now? If not, I could change it in my letter, but is it wise to put the duration of stay as 6 months. My dad is retired and mom is a homemaker. 

Please help. Thanks in advance!

If you have submitted the form then you can't do anything. But in this case, that's not a big deal. Your parents are good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived