After 221g, got I-797 Notice - reaffirmed previous decison on petition

santykumar

Hi All,

- I have appear for H1B visa interview on Sep-11 and got 221g pink slip. I have submitted all the required documents for 221g and waiting for result.

- After 6 month of follow up I got the mail from visa dept(Mumbai) that application is rejected.
- After then my employer follow up with USCI and they got I-797 "Notice of Action" saying that :

"This is to advice you that we have reaffirmed our previous decision on above application or petition which the department of state had previously returned for review. We have forwarded the case back the department of state for action"

The Small Business Regulatory Enforcement and Fairness Act established the Office of the National Ombudsman (ONO) at the Small Business Administration. The ONO assists small businesses with issues related to federal regulations. If you are a small business with a comment or complaint about regulatory enforcement, you may contact the ONO or phone XXXXXXXXXXX or fax XXXXXXXXXXX."

Now what should we need to do ?
- What is the meaning of this I-797 notice ? Does they reaffirmed previous decision of rejection or ?

- My status of EAC application still showing as "Post Decision Activity" So, should I need to go for visa interview again or I can submit the passport for visa ?

Please suggest us.

Thanks,
santynkumar

Archived