H1B visa Rejected with INA 212(a)(6)(C)(i)

sunil0912

my H1b visa was rejected in 2012 and below is email i received (i have stayed in US for 4 years and came India to get H1B stamped after the extension is approved)

Perduant to 9 FAM 41.53 N2-3, the reviewing officer has decided that the petition should be returned to the US citizenship and Immigration services (USCIS) with the recommendation that it be revoked. the process includes review by the Nonimmigrant visa chief. when uscis receives the returned petition, they will contact petitioner, who will have an oppurtunity to rebut consular findings concerning the case. if the USCIS revokes the petition, the beneficiary may become ineligible for a visa under immigration and nationality act section 212(a)(6)©(i) (or other appropriate section). if USCIS re-affrims the petition, the petition will b erturned to post for further processing.
warning: if you fail to take the action requested or fail to present additional evidence sufficent to overcome your visa denail under section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act within one year of the refusal date, section 203(g) of the act requires that your application be cancelled.

since than i have joined indian MNC and my current company is planning to apply H1B next year (2014). am i eligible to apply H1B next year or i am not eligible to enter US life long? 

It's better if your current employer know about this. BTW what was the reason for 221g initially??

my employer has filed petition as in house project as client is not ready to provide client letter .. so consulate asked more docs for that and my employer provided some forged docs which i came to know after my visa is rejected.

i have told my current employer abt this and hasnt got any response from them yet ...

my employer has filed petition as in house project as client is not ready to provide client letter .. so consulate asked more docs for that and my employer provided some forged docs which i came to know after my visa is rejected.

i have told my current employer abt this and hasnt got any response from them yet ...

Ok. So employer cheated USCIS. Better consult some attorney dude..!!!

Ok. So employer cheated USCIS. Better consult some attorney dude..!!!

there was mistake from my end during interview .. when VO asked me whether i really work for inhouse project i said yes even when he warned that he will permanently bar me entering US if they know i am not telling truth ... i will ask my company to check with attroney ..

there was mistake from my end during interview .. when VO asked me whether i really work for inhouse project i said yes even when he warned that he will permanently bar me entering US if they know i am not telling truth ... i will ask my company to check with attroney ..

You may be banned.

Why do people not understand that lying is the worst thing they can do???

That's why I said talk to an attorney.

You tried to cheat. You are looking at a life long ban.

i lied and wasn't aware abt consenquence at tht time and it is too late now .. postive .. probably i dont need to worry abt lottery or status so on in future :) ..

thx for the responses ....

Sunil0912, before you decide anything always cross check with an immigration attorney for options, if you have one.

Archived