9 months in 221g- Got email from Vancouver consulate to submit passport through Loomis

brutz

I had my interview on Nov 26, 2012 at US consulate in Vancouver. Visa officer gave me 221g saying it may take couple of weeks to complete.  I waited in Vancouver for 3 months (totally regrets that) I finally went back to India.. 

Now finally i got an email from consulate to submit my passport through Loomis on Tuesday August 20. While CEAC website shows date as last updated on "August 19".

I got the email from consulate after 9 months of waiting. I submitted my passport to Loomis branch near airport as soon as i came back from India on Thursday august 22 and it was delivered to consulate today at august 23.

I have two more guys staying with me in similar situation who came back from India after receiving an email from consulate to submit passport through loomis.

All three of us have common Muslim name, so i guess it was common name check which got completed.

Keeping fingers cross, i will update you guys when i have more information to share.

Thanks,

Archived