H1B Extension field and LCA for new work location

not2stop

Hi...

I'm in a situation where I got my H1B extension filed on May 17th, 2013 and have VISA expiry date Sep 30th, 2013 and still in initial review status. Extension is filed for the client location in Texas. Now I got a new project which is in Georgia and I need to file for the LCA for new work location. Company attorney advise to wait till I get my  extenstion is approved, but I don't have project anymore at client location in Texas and will need to move to new client at Georgia.

Please advise.

- A

Will there be any chance of denial? Please advise. I'm in such a situation where my employer is not getting me a good response.

Can't say. But their are lots of posts where it says VO was asking for amended petition during the interview. If you employer is not responding correctly, then its better to contact attorney and rethink about the interview.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got H1 approved and LCA filed for new location.

Hi, I think i too in the same scenario? My H1b Visa Extension is in progress and i got my receipt no. Now I have to move to a new location (Same employer different client). Is there any problem in VISA approval if a new LCA is filed for new location ? Will attorney file a new LCA if our visa extension is in progress? Note: My visa expires on 11/24/2013. Please reply me asap.

Archived