Better company to sponsor for H1B

preetippt1

I got a job in a company say B through a consulting firm, say A. Now A is telling me that B is considering whether they should sponsor for my H1B or whether they should hire me as a contractor and get A to sponsor for my visa. Now A is a consulting firm and they say this will be the first visa they will be sponsoring (if they have to). My question is:

Can A first of all sponsor my visa? Cause I have heard rumors that consulting companies cant sponser for visas and it may become a problem when you go for stamping in India.

Thanks a lot for your answers! This forum has helped me a lot these days!

I got a job in a company say B through a consulting firm, say A. Now A is telling me that B is considering whether they should sponsor for my H1B or whether they should hire me as a contractor and get A to sponsor for my visa. Now A is a consulting firm and they say this will be the first visa they will be sponsoring (if they have to). My question is:

Can A first of all sponsor my visa? Cause I have heard rumors that consulting companies cant sponser for visas and it may become a problem when you go for stamping in India.

Thanks a lot for your answers! This forum has helped me a lot these days!

what is your current status?? Tell B that you want to work for them directly and ask whether they are ready to sponsor your H1.

Yes these days H1 through consulting firms is difficult.

what is your current status?? Tell B that you want to work for them directly and ask whether they are ready to sponsor your H1.

Yes these days H1 through consulting firms is difficult.

Hi thanks you for your reply. I am currently on Dependent visa with H1B is getting sponsored with company C but I want a change to B!

Archived