L2 EAD Questions(During L1 B to L1 A Conversion)

chayand

For my L1 B status (which is expiring on 20-Sep-2013) conversion to L1A has been applied by my company. There is an RFE to it , .which my company is responding as we speak.

My wife holds an L2 EAD and that too is expiring on 20th Sep-2013 in parallel. She do a full time job with a US Employer(they are asking for EAD extension or I-94 new for her to continue). 

a) How can she get EAD extesnsion untill my new VISA L1A is approved.  

b) Should I apply her EAD extension now without waiting for new L1 A being approved?

c) Will USCIS be able to provide her a temporary extension on the basis of my L1A VISA application and her L2 application with them?

d) If they provide a temporary extension untll the final decision is made by them on L1A, will I have to reapply EAD for her once L1A gets approved?

e) If EAD extension should be applied now, showing her Employer 1) EAD application extension receipt and 2) L2 VISA extension receipt from USCIS , whether they should be able to continue giving her employment until the decision on L1 A comes?

f) Is there a document guiding the answers  to these questions in USCIS website which my wife can show to her employer to continue her Job in this situation.

Questions need an answer urgently , your response will greatly be appreciated its already Aug-23 today.  

Regards

chayand

Archived