Is there a problem in stamping in EVVC model?

jignesh8984

The U.S. consulate heavily scrutinizes this type of model. Generally, the consular officer will ask questions relating to the end client project, job duties, and the employer-employee relationship. Letters from all parties will help support the bona fide nature of the H1B position as long as the information in the letters is consistent with and verifies the information in the petition. Please schedule a consultation with an experience immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case and the types of documents that are needed for the visa interview.

but if client mentioned my employer's name in letter than how VO going to find out that I have VV in between?

Because your H1 petition has those details in it. Just simply mentioning the employer's name doesn't fix the problem.

Can you get the signed SOW between your employer and client without mentioning VV's in that document??

but if client mentioned my employer's name in letter than how VO going to find out that I have VV in between?

It's in your H1.

And the VO may ask. If you lie about the middle vendors, you could get banned for life.

The bottom line is, stuff with middle vendors is over.

Archived