EB2 Eligibility - 5 Plus years of Experience with the same company

Kivi

Hi, 

I would like to know if I am eligible for EB2 filing to start my GC process with the below given requirements.

1. Have 4 years Bachelors Degree from India
2. 6.5 Years of total Experience (3+2+1.5) or close to 7 if I could wait for 3 more months.
3. 3 Years of Experience in India in Company 'A'
4. 2 Years of Experience in US in Company 'A'
5. 1.5 years of experience in Company 'B'

Now I again got an offer from the company A. My question is If I would move to this Company A now, Would I be eligible for filing my GC under EB2?? I do have 5 years of experience (plus bachelors) but it is with the same company A. Does it matter? 

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Omshiv and Seniors,

I am in kind of similar situation. I mean, I moved from Employer 'A' to Employer 'B' about 6 years back and now I am planning to go back to Employer 'A'. In this case, does the previous experience with Employer 'A' is considered for GC processing? How about the experience with Employer 'B' is considred? Since I have already worked with Employer 'A' and now moving back to the same Employer ('A'), when they file for GC, would the previous experience is considered as it was with the same Employer ('A')? I understand that the experience with current Employer ('A' in this case) is not considered for GC processing. So I would like to know whether the previous experience with Employer 'A' is considered or not when I move back to Employer 'A' for GC processing.

Thanks,

Crackerjack

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like to know if I am eligible for EB2 filing to start my GC process with the below given requirements

My Education qualification are as below

3 years - Diploma in Production Technology

1 - Diploma in Mechanical Eng

1 - Bachlore in Computer Science

6 months Post Graduate Diploma in Adnace computing

1.5 NIIT Diploma in Computer

I have evaluated by education from *************** and they have evaluted as US equivalent "Bachelor of Science" with major in  Computer Science and production technology

I also have 13 years of international experience

Would I be eligible for filing my GC under EB2??

• 2 weeks later...

@Kivi, You might be eligible for Multinational Executive clause under EB1 if you work for same company in two different countries for mkroe than a year under Managerial capacity.

Eitherways, you should be eligible to file under EB2.

@neosumitk, you may be eligible to apply in EB3 only. (Because of your 3 year Bachelors degree, you may face some queries and may be required to submit the evaluation from other insitutions)

Archived