Visa Approved @Vancouver- BC, CA on Aug20

Axa

Its payback time, Murthy forum help me a lot!! I had my interview at 10:00 Am reached their by around 8:30Am but they said to come back at 9:45 Am. Once done with security check, we will be sent to 20th floor for interview.

on 20th floor, counter 3,4,5,6 were open and we can hear the other candidates interview clearly and we will be seating in-front of VO's counter

I was called to Counter No : 5.........

It was lady VO around in 30's

I greeted her and she asked me the same.......

1) Had given my PP,i797 and DS form

2) Whats my role with my company? i explained shortly in 2 sentences.

3) Who is your end client? XXXXX

4) So you work for XXX client? I said yes

5) which location of client? XXXX location

6) How long r u working client?

7) How long with my employer?

8) Highest degree?(she was very low in voice and was typing all the time of interview; so i asked her to repeat the question and she did) MS

9) Major in ? XXX(mine is frm Electronics background!! So be prepared to answer this properly if asked why u changed 2 IT consultant)

10) Which Place? XXXX

then the golden words came out..your visa was approved..she never checked any document of mine....

i have meet other 2 candiadtes who had interview at same time: they went to counter 3,6 Male VO

Quesitons aksed and checked each docu related to it:

1) LCA?

2) I129?

3) Client Letter?(if you dont have why and email stating the same)

4)w2?

5) Pay stubs?

6) do your employer pay you frequently?

7) Whts your role?

8) who is your petitioner?

it went for them around 10 mins each and they approved Visa for them as well...........

Just be Confident and  have a smile on your face..get all the documents you can collect for intervew..it will boost your confident at time of interview..good luck amigos.......let me know if you need any more details!!!

@ Axa

Thanks for sharing your Visa experience. What would be your answer, if the VO asked why are you working in a IT job with a non-IT background?

His reply doesn't matter here. You need to have your own answer since it depends in your educational BG.

His reply might be truth but that might be lie in your case.

Archived