DS 160 questions for H4

pperumba

Can someone please help me out to fill these questions for my wife?

1) Home or Mailing Address section: Which address do I need to fill here  - India or US? My wife is currently on vacation in India and just left US last month. We are trying to make an appointment at Chennai consulate.

2) Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services? -  Am on H1 and has an approved I140. But, I believe for my wife this does not apply and the answer should be 'No'?   

Please clarify.

Thanks guys...

Have one more question or issue... i noticed that the 'Address Where You Will Stay in the U.S.' field is not retaining the address. I saved this info after I filled this address. But, when i try to retrieve it again, it is not there. 

Please suggest whether anyone faced this or is it alright to keep this blank?

Thanks guys...

Have one more question or issue... i noticed that the 'Address Where You Will Stay in the U.S.' field is not retaining the address. I saved this info after I filled this address. But, when i try to retrieve it again, it is not there. 

I have not encountered this.

Thanks guys...

Kindly help me with the above mentioned issue - the address where you will stay in the US are not retained. Each time i fill and save, but vanishes when i retrieve it again:( Thanks in advance...

Kindly help me with the above mentioned issue - the address where you will stay in the US are not retained. Each time i fill and save, but vanishes when i retrieve it again:( Thanks in advance...

I was able to see the US address when I review the details. So, i think am good. Thanks...

Check it correctly. Actually it shouldnt lose that information. anyway while submitting DS 160 check properly your address and then submit it.

Archived