Did any one out there had a h1b stamping in canada recently with a degree from Startford university?

Ravindar

Hello All,

Did any of you guys had H1B stamping in canada with a masters degree from s*********** university? I got to know recently there are some h1b rejections this year due to a profit organisation as masters degree from this univ is not eligible for masters cap quota in H1b.

Thanks for your help

Hello All,

Did any of you guys had H1B stamping in canada with a masters degree from s*********** university? I got to know recently there are some h1b rejections this year due to a profit organisation as masters degree from this univ is not eligible for masters cap quota in H1b.

Thanks for your help

Did you used your master's degree for H1 approval? If yes, then I think you should meet an attorney for advice.

Hi

I know people who got their new h1 petitions approved by USCIS from vermont center and visas got stamped from both Canada and Indian consulates with out any issues. Recently I got my visa stamped from Calgary. So, Don't worry.

But, I have been hearing some rejections from California center for the reasons you have mentioned above. As advised by Rahul, contact your attorney to be on a safer side but there is nothing to panic.

I forgot to mention it, all of my friends applied their H1 under student quota.

Thanks.

Hi

I know people who got their new h1 petitions approved by USCIS from vermont center and visas got stamped from both Canada and Indian consulates with out any issues. Recently I got my visa stamped from Calgary. So, Don't worry.

But, I have been hearing some rejections from California center for the reasons you have mentioned above. As advised by Rahul, contact your attorney to be on a safer side but there is nothing to panic.

I forgot to mention it, all of my friends applied their H1 under student quota.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Archived