H4 to F1 rfe for friend cos.

any

Hi All,

I had applied for a change of status from H4 to F1 and have now received the RFE (Request for Additional Evidence) saying the below.

1. Your application indicates that you have been away from your home country for an extended period of time. Provide documentary evidence that you have an employment in a foreign country and that you have been authorized vacation or leave of absence for the period of time already spent in the United States and requested on your application.

2. Submit justification for remaining in the U.S. to study instead of attending an institution in your home country.

3. Submit document(s) and translation(s) of proof of residence in the country to which you plan to return after completing the proposed study program.
4.how does the study at this time will be helpful to you after returning to your home country?
5). Submit proof for all residential addresses in the U.S. i.e. telephone bills, utility bills, rent receipts, etc, since arrival in the US. Provide proof of current address and telephone number. Bills for cellular phone are not valid proof of address.
My background for you to get an idea:
Came to US in Jun 2010 on H4 visa and my i-94 expires Dec 2013.
Started school in Jan 2013 on H4 visa - pursuing MS in CSE.
Has anyone seen any query like this before? I really don't understand:
Point 1 : I'm not on leave of absence or vacation, no idea what made them write that
Point 2 : In the letter I had clearly mentioned my husband is here that is why I want to stay in this country
Point 3 : what documents I have to submit.
Point 4 : what points I have to mention in this?
Point 5): I dont have ssn. there is no eveidence. I m here since 2010 and have changed three states. How can I get the old records from leasing office like the agreement but lease agreement doesnot have my name. 
Has any one seen anything similar to this? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Point 1 : I'm not on leave of absence or vacation, no idea what made them write that

The official might have overlooked your information. Just enclose a letter explaining your current status in US.

Point 2 : In the letter I had clearly mentioned my husband is here that is why I want to stay in this country

That is not a valid reason at all. Why do you want to pursue this course in US? Just because your husband is here. That is laughable. Explain how the program is unique and how it is different from one, if offered in India.
Point 3 : what documents I have to submit.

Your permanent residence proof. It could be your passport copy.
Point 4 : what points I have to mention in this?

What are the reason for you to pursue this program? You only should have an idea about it.
Point 5): I dont have ssn. there is no eveidence. I m here since 2010 and have changed three states. How can I get the old records from leasing office like the agreement but lease agreement doesnot have my name. 

Don't you have a joint bank account with your husband? Or cable or electricity bills etc? Provide them

Has any one seen anything similar to this? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Well, for an F1, you have to have the intent to return to your residence in your home country after finishing your studies. That's specified in INA 101.

It seems the examiner has doubts about that.

Your spouse is in the US, so are you planning to go back or are you planning to get a GC?

Archived