Tension for h1b Stamping

dkumar

Guyss,

I know it is weird question or problem but i need help from seniors. I came in states on f1 and on competion my study got job and converted to h1, i am here since 5.5 years and doing hard work for shapping my career.

Now it comes to H1B stamping and thought of rejection/221G distrurb me a lot. (however my case is strong, working on employer to client model, having client letter and all)

I have schedule a date for interview for next month in canada but right now i am not able to concentrate in my work niether i can sleep properly. I need some advice or want to hear some good words from seniors who were in same condition. We can talk on phone also

Thanks

Guyss,

I know it is weird question or problem but i need help from seniors. I came in states on f1 and on competion my study got job and converted to h1, i am here since 5.5 years and doing hard work for shapping my career.

Now it comes to H1B stamping and thought of rejection/221G distrurb me a lot. (however my case is strong, working on employer to client model, having client letter and all)

I have schedule a date for interview for next month in canada but right now i am not able to concentrate in my work niether i can sleep properly. I need some advice or want to hear some good words from seniors who were in same condition. We can talk on phone also

Thanks

okay, find my mail id on my profile........drop a mail and contact details .......we can discuss.....we're on same page ...

Guyss,

Thanks

@Dkumar,

Why are you so worried ?

You are working in EC model , That is the first biggest advantage you have, and second thing you will get all required documents from client and from your Employer. You are all set my friend. Dont worry. I have faced this situation , My case is EVC and i went to stamping with out client letter , My visa got approved and i am back in USA.  Just prepare your documents better. For your reference , I am just adding my documents check list. Please find the checklist below. 

Slot 1

·      Visa Appointment Letter

·      DS 160 Confirmation

·      Passport

·      Photographs

Slot 2

·      I 797

·      I 129 Petition

·      LCA for Current Client

·      Vendor Letter

·      I797 Old

·      Old LCA for Old Client

Slot 3

·      Pay checks 2013

·      Bank Statements 2013

·      Pay checks 2012

·      Bank Statements 2012

Slot 4

·      Client Letter (In my case client is not ready to provide me the letter so I took the below emails and list as supporting documents. Even though if you have client letter I suggest you take all these, You can avoid HR email)

·      Organization Chart

·      Email for HR (Reason why client cannot provide client letter)

·      Communicator and Conversations

·      Email conversations

·      Acknowledgement Letters

·      Client Time Sheets

Slot 5

·      W2 documents

·      Employment Verification Letter

·      Employment Offer Letter

·      Employment Contracts

·      Letter From Employer requesting to Grant Visa

·      Affidavit with List of Employees & Immigration Status

·      Timesheets

·      Status Reports

·      Performance Review

Slot 6

·      Employer –Vendor Agreements

·      Employer –Vendor PO

·      Employer –Vendor Invoices

Slot 7

·      2nd Qtr. 2013 941 Quarterly Report

·      2nd Qtr. 2013 TX Wage Reports

·      1st Qtr. 2013 941 Quarterly Report

·      1st Qtr. 2013 TX Wage Report

·      940 for 2012

·      2011 Tax Returns

·      Employer Good Standing Letter

·      Employer HUB( Historically Underutilized Business ) Certification

·      Employer Minority Certification

·      Employer Company Profile

Slot 8

·      Resume

·      Project Document (Client)

Slot 9

·      All i 20’s

·      OPT Cards (2)

·      Diploma & Transcript

Slot 10

·      Certifications

Slot 11

·      PG Diploma

·      PG Transcript

·      Bachelors Diploma

·      Bachelors Transcript

·      Board Of intermediate

·      Board of Secondary ( 10th Class)

Slot 12 (Misc.)

·      SSN Card print

·      Drivers License

·      Health Insurance Card

I hope this will help. All the best. 

My Dear Friend, 

You dont have to worry about this if you have all your documents.

I had a visa interview in Ottawa on 20th, Aug 2013 and i found that interview is nothing but a conversation.

As long as all your history is clean and your documents are with you, you dont have to worry at all.

Just go there with happy face, be calm and your half work is done.

Archived