Given names while scheduling Interview

pperumba

I have 2 names (first name and middle name) in the Given Name(s) section of my passport. While filling the DS-160 it is clearly given to mention the Given Name(s), so I filled in both. But while creating the profile to schedule the interview, it just mentions First Name. In *******, it is mentioned it should be same as Given Name in the passport, but it is not mentioned to fill in given names.

If anyone have this situation earlier, please suggest whether I need to fill both names here or just the first name will do.

I have 2 names (first name and middle name) in the Given Name(s) section of my passport. While filling the DS-160 it is clearly given to mention the Given Name(s), so I filled in both. But while creating the profile to schedule the interview, it just mentions First Name. In *******, it is mentioned it should be same as Given Name in the passport, but it is not mentioned to fill in given names.

If anyone have this situation earlier, please suggest whether I need to fill both names here or just the first name will do.

Kindly someone provide an update on this. Do I need to keep my middle name (second part of the given name) in the First Name field while creating the interview profile?

You don't have two names. You have two words in your given name, just enter your name as it is in the passport. That's not a big deal.

ppermumba 

Yes you need to mention both names while scheduling an interview. if you are planning to take interview in India simply call to number that is provided in website or else you can send an email to support-india@ustraveldocs.com. they will cane name for you , you need to provide copy of passport for this. 

Tanks .

Archived