CANADA Visa Processing Times

bsa2008

Hello Folks,

Has anyone applied for a CANADA Visitor Visa lately. I applied on August 15 online. I was wondering if anyone has applied recently and got it. Can you give an idea of how long it is taking. The reason I ask is i heard that CANADIAN officers have gone on strike, so was wondering if there is any impact.

Thanks in anticipation!!!

Hello Folks,

Has anyone applied for a CANADA Visitor Visa lately. I applied on August 15 online. I was wondering if anyone has applied recently and got it. Can you give an idea of how long it is taking. The reason I ask is i heard that CANADIAN officers have gone on strike, so was wondering if there is any impact.

Thats not true. People are getting response once they applied online in a week or so asking to send the passport

Hello Folks,

I have applied In July and it took 30 days exactly...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived