Is getting an Attorney's service is recommended for H1B Stamping

tirath5u

I am reading some topics on this forum and see that some people have taken help of an Attorney's services. I just wanted to get some opinions on what you think or are your suggestions regarding getting an Attorney's help when going for H1B Stamping -in my case this will be the first H1B stamping. 

My case: I am working as Full-time Employee at a software development company in Florida. So I could say the employer and client are the same. Planning to go to India to get my H1B stamped for the first time. 

I am reading some topics on this forum and see that some people have taken help of an Attorney's services. I just wanted to get some opinions on what you think or are your suggestions regarding getting an Attorney's help when going for H1B Stamping -in my case this will be the first H1B stamping. 

My case: I am working as Full-time Employee at a software development company in Florida. So I could say the employer and client are the same. Planning to go to India to get my H1B stamped for the first time. 

You need the help of an attorney for filing a H1B petition and that is done by your employer. For a H1B visa stamping, as long as your credentials and company's credentials are good there is no need of an attorney.

Archived