H1 Approved - Ottawa

avm007

Thanks to everyone's input on this forum, my visa was approved today (19-Aug). It was as straight-forward as it can possibly can be. 

VO: What company do you work for and what do you do for them?

VO: How long have you been working for them?

VO: Where did you work before this?

VO: How long in the US?

VO: Married?

VO: Does wife need visa? (I told she is on H1 as well)

VO: Why Ottawa and not Vancouver? (He asked coz m based in CA, Told him about lack of appointments there)

VO: Your Visa has been approved!!

No additional documents were checked (except ofcourse, I-797, DS-160 confirmation page and passport).

One thing I noticed was when I went to the VO, there was "No PIMS" stamped on my paperwork. They do this verification during finger-printing I believe. I did not request any prior PIMS verification.

Congratulations for the visa .

Can you please list the documents which you have taken  for the H1B visa stamping?

What are the documents provided for the canada visa ( As you are married ).

Thank you so much !!!

refer to this for list of docs

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/47718-complete-package-h1b-stamping-questions-checklist-pims-client-questions-all-in-one/

and for additional info go through this forum and search for what ever you need you will get all the info

Thank you for the link below . If you don't mind can you please list the additional documents if  married like Marriage licence , Marriage cerificate  anyother documents to be provided as proof to apply for canada visa (as if you are married ) and What are documents to be taken if married .

As proof of marriage, I had submitted our Indian Marriage Certificate. Additionally we also had joint tax returns and joint bank account statements. If you don't have these then you could submit separate one's also. The marriage certificate is the primary proof.

Archived