Aug 14th Visa Experience @ Vancouver

Czar460

Consulate:

We r a group of 3 people, all of us got our visa's approved. I am on EVC model and did master's in US. My appointment was at 9:30. We reached by 8:00 am we were not allowed till 9:15 am.

My interview on counter5:

Who is ur employer?

What is ur highest degree?

Which university?

Where do u work?

Do u have a client letter?

How long with employer?

How long with the client?

Ever been on bench?

Recent paystubs, W2 and LCA?

@ Newbie : We have received the email from loomis on thursday night itself. We picked up our passports on Friday morning and head back to US on the same day. Check your spam folder and also check for the Waybill number under Application summary in the CSC visa information website. If your visa was approved on WED14th your passport would be ready long back for Pick up.

@ Newbie : We have received the email from loomis on thursday night itself. We picked up our passports on Friday morning and head back to US on the same day. Check your spam folder and also check for the Waybill number under Application summary in the CSC visa information website. If your visa was approved on WED14th your passport would be ready long back for Pick up.

Thank you, My Visa was not approved, they gave me a 221g white slip and told me it would take a day or two extra than the regular processing time.

Archived