Visa status not getting updated

deepproblem

Hello Friends,

Really need some urgent help. I had an interview at the Hyderabad consulate on May 22,2013. Was given a white sheet and asked for some information. The status online showed Administrative Processing. Was called for a reinterview again on June 26,2013. The interview went well and I was told that I will be informed soon about the decision.The status online remained as Administrative Processing  till 10th July. But on 10th July the status got updated to Refused.There was no intimation or any email from the consulate. Again on July 15th, 2013 it got reverted back to Administrative processing. Since then the online status has been the same and even the case update date has been the same.as July 15th, 2013

1. I am not able to understand if it has been refused or is it still undergoing review and major issue is as to why the case update date is not changing.Can someone help me in that please and the other question is 2. Is it mandatory that I will receive an intimation if I get rejected ?Can please please someone help me out with this. Please I will appreciate the help.  

Hello Friends,

Really need some urgent help. I had an interview at the Hyderabad consulate on May 22,2013. Was given a white sheet and asked for some information. The status online showed Administrative Processing. Was called for a reinterview again on June 26,2013. The interview went well and I was told that I will be informed soon about the decision.The status online remained as Administrative Processing  till 10th July. But on 10th July the status got updated to Refused.There was no intimation or any email from the consulate. Again on July 15th, 2013 it got reverted back to Administrative processing. Since then the online status has been the same and even the case update date has been the same.as July 15th, 2013

1. I am not able to understand if it has been refused or is it still undergoing review and major issue is as to why the case update date is not changing.Can someone help me in that please and the other question is 2. Is it mandatory that I will receive an intimation if I get rejected ?Can please please someone help me out with this. Please I will appreciate the help.  

Check with your employer whether they got any refusal so far

Ask your employer, he should have some information about your H1.

Archived