H1 B visa Travel before Oct 1st

krishreddy82

Hi,

I applied  H1B visa in April,2013. My H1B application is under process. My current visa status is opt-extension. opt-extension is valid upto may,2014. I am planing to visit India with my personal reason. I need clarifications on below questions. because, i donot want to attend the visa stamping  interview in india. because, its very difficult with my current consultancy company. 

1. The H1B visa application is in pending status. Can i travel to India with my current opt status and return back before oct 1st. in case,the  H1B application is approved in my visiting time, it will create any problems for h1b activating on Oct 1st.

2. if the H1B visa is approved in august. can i visit India and return back before Oct 1st with my opt status. it will create any problem to activate h1b visa on Oct 1st.

3. i headed some news from friend circle like. If the H1B visa approved, we have to stay  3 months before the h1b visa activation date(Oct 1st) in USA. 

please give me the suggestion, if any mistake happened, i will last my status.  

Archived