H1 extension RFE and 194 expire on Aug17 2013...

sk11

Hi,

I am posting this as my current H1 extension got an  RFE asking the employer to provide the last quarter company report and current list of employees working under that company. My employer is ready to answer and  was able to provide all the supporting documents required to answer the RFE. My concern is that ,what if my extension  gets denied ,What are the options I am left with. Below are the few  options I am thinking off. Could you please suggest me the best one and feel free to suggest if there is some other option that is better than these.

Just a little background, I moved from company A  to company B on  1 Aug 2012.  Company B  got H1 approved till 17 Aug 2013.company A has H1  till Feb 2015 (not sure if they had suspended or still valid, checking with company A). In case if my current extension gets denied ,can I move back to company A provided if they agree upon and had my H1 valid? If so what is procedure I need to follow?

When checked with my employer about the backup in worst case, He said he was confident that my H1 will get approved as this is simple query and if we think of worst case scenario, He said he will go for an MTR and apply new H1 petition attaching the  MTR receipt to it. So my questions  in this case is

a) Am I eligible to work at this stage.

b) What are the chances of new H1 petition getting approved.

c)  Can I go back to India and work from there to same client  till my new petition gets approved and come     back  after getting Visa stamped.

Archived