221 g - Client verification is done - How many more weeks Consulate will take?

gitasankar

Hi All,

I appeared for H1B visa interview at Chennai Consulate on 07/23/2013. They gave me 221 g with the reason "Administrative Processing (They need more time to make decision on my case)". I am working on EVC model. This is my 7th year extension of my H1B through my I-140.

In the 3rd week from the visa interview date, my client got an inquiry from USCIS or US Consulate or some third party agency about employment verification. My client manager responded to their email.  Then he got call also after sending the email  with few more questions about my employment.

Does any one know how many more weeks it will take to get call or email from Chennai Consulate (for further interview or to drop the passport for stamping)  since they completed the employment verification with my client?

Thanks for your help.

Hi All,

I appeared for H1B visa interview at Chennai Consulate on 07/23/2013. They gave me 221 g with the reason "Administrative Processing (They need more time to make decision on my case)". I am working on EVC model. This is my 7th year extension of my H1B through my I-140.

In the 3rd week from the visa interview date, my client got an inquiry from USCIS or US Consulate or some third party agency about employment verification. My client manager responded to their email.  Then he got call also after sending the email  with few more questions about my employment.

Does any one know how many more weeks it will take to get call or email from Chennai Consulate (for further interview or to drop the passport for stamping)  since they completed the employment verification with my client?

Thanks for your help.

nothing sure about time lines. you need to keep waiting. Wish you good luck

Archived