H1B Extension Denied - VERY URGENT

jn2011

Hi - I have already asked this questions but need some urgent inputs.

I'm currently working with comp A

L2 EAD - May 2009 - dec 2011

H1B - Dec 2011 - 12/31/2012 ( i-94 also still 12/31/2012)

H1extension receipt date - 12/28/2012

RFE received on 2/10/2013

RFE responded on 5/1/2013 ( before the RFE end date as mentioned in the RFE)

Current USCIS status -  "Request for Evidence Response Review"

"Comp B applied for H1B transfer on Aug 3 in PP and we got RFE for empolye-employer relationship and also in RFE it was mentioned that the previous H1B extension applied thru comp A was denied on May 30 so give details on beneficiary maintian level status at time of this petition is filed."

But comp A was generating paystubs for me till date so not sure did comp A really got the denial notice but in USCIS site the status it still shows  "Request for Evidence Response Review" only.

Please help me what to do next

I'm curerntly under Comp B pay role on EAC number which we got for the transfer H1B,

1. My i94 expired on 12/31/2012

2. Comp B is saying you will not illegal because your spouse was legal H1 during May 30 till date so you will be automatically elligle for H4, so he is saying not to worry.

3. My 240 days after i94 expiry is also coming near.

4. What will be my status from May30 - AUg3 as comp A still did not receive the denial notice.

PLEASE HELP!!

Talk to a Lawyer...I guess sorry to say you are in real trouble... USCIS Might have sent the denial letter to emp A but they might have lost it or didn't get it in mail or conveniently ignored... 

forget about the uscis case status website...its just an informative but not real dependable source..... (most of the time it wont work/updtae) 

a Dependent will not automatically get valid for H4 unless you apply and get approval.... 

Archived