H1 Transfer from India

naga.annaiah

Hi,

My Visa is stamped from current employer and i am in India. I am looking for jobs in USA now but current employer doesn't have any openings in USA.

-Consultancies suggest transferring of visa after i enter to usa and now they wants me to travel with current employer stamping.

Is it legal to travel with current stamping after the resignation.?

DO NOT TRY to enter the US with your current H1B visa. DO NOT join any ****** shady consulting company as they will screw your status big time and you wont be able to come back to the US. If you try coming with your current H1 as suggested by those fraud "so called" consulting companies, you'll be on the next plane back to India with deporation on your passport which will make it much more difficult to get any visa in the future.

Hi,

My Visa is stamped from current employer and i am in India. I am looking for jobs in USA now but current employer doesn't have any openings in USA.

-Consultancies suggest transferring of visa after i enter to usa and now they wants me to travel with current employer stamping.

Is it legal to travel with current stamping after the resignation.?

100% illegal. That's called "HUMAN TRAFFICKING" .You are trying to enter without proper documents.

Archived