What is the best Location to go for stamping EVC Model?

USAVISAH1B

I am currently located in Philadelphia. I am planning to go for stamping in canada.

I have dates for october all places excpet Vancouver.

Which is the best place to go, why is Vancouver very famous to go for stamping should I wait for Vancouver dates to open? Else where would you suggest me to book a appointment?
Calgary

Halifax

Montreal

Ottawa

Quebec City

Toronto

Vancouver

which is the best place to go for stamping in EVC model and why?

I am currently located in Philadelphia. I am planning to go for stamping in canada.

Which is the best place to go, why is Vancouver very famous to go for stamping should I wait for Vancouver dates to open? Else where would you suggest me to book a appointment?

Calgary

Halifax

Montreal

Ottawa

Quebec City

Toronto

Vancouver

Best means?

Calgary

Halifax

Montreal

Ottawa

Quebec City

Toronto

Vancouver

Any Embassy is fine until you have proper documentation, vancouver is best? I am not sure of it. lets wait if someone answers.

Keep positive thinking and answer correct. even if you want best name definitely 'Vancouver'  I am giving this name because last month from my company 7 of my friends went there and all got stamping done successfully so go for it.

I am not trying to discourage you, but remember one thing. Your H1 is not dependent on someone else successful visa, each H1 is a different case.

Archived