Consultant to Full time

laptopred

MY H1b is with my  empoyer A.  Vendor is B and the client is C. I have been working with client C through vendor B for last one year. Now client C is offering a full time job and would like to take it.  Reviewing my employment agreement with employer A, I noticed that there is a non-compete agreement which does not let me to join client C.  However, the agreement letter with vendor B and employer A states that the vendor B has full control of me and can hire, recrurit etc.. Vendor B is OK for me to join client C.  Basically it is like this

employee with employer --> Non-compete aggrement status not to join the client I am working.

Vendor with employer & employee --> States that vendor has full control of the employee and can hire, recruit,fire..etc.

In this case, would it be an issue if i join client C. Will my employer would be able to sue me.. 

MY H1b is with my  empoyer A.  Vendor is B and the client is C. I have been working with client C through vendor B for last one year. Now client C is offering a full time job and would like to take it.  Reviewing my employment agreement with employer A, I noticed that there is a non-compete agreement which does not let me to join client C.  However, the agreement letter with vendor B and employer A states that the vendor B has full control of me and can hire, recrurit etc.. Vendor B is OK for me to join client C.  Basically it is like this

employee with employer --> Non-compete aggrement status not to join the client I am working.

Vendor with employer & employee --> States that vendor has full control of the employee and can hire, recruit,fire..etc.

In this case, would it be an issue if i join client C. Will my employer would be able to sue me.. 

Yes, he can. So its better to take advice from attorney.

Thanks for the response..

How do my current employer knows where I am joining?..  Consider that there are no other employees from my employer working in the same client.

But what you gonna do if he comes to know that you have joined the client??

You will be in trouble at that time. Is their any problem in contacting an attorney??

Archived