URGENT HELP NEEDED: On EAD How to get Non-IT Spouse from India?

Meharkaur

I was married to a guy in US in the beginning of 2012 who has been working on EAD since 2007. Since our marriage I have met my husband once when he travelled back to India.I am still in India only. His priority date for Green Card is October 2004 in EB3 category for which realistically we do not know how much time it will take his GC done. Our current plan is to file for my Green Card based on follow to join benefit. It is getting realy frustrating to be married and away for an unknown period of time which is certainly not short. So can you guys please advice for  way for us to help get relief from the situation( atleast temporarily). Here What I could find out based on reading various forums.
1. Based on my education I m not eligible for my H1.
2. Can he convert back to H1 and bring me on H4 without any impact on his  Green card process. He is working with the same parent company( or one of the beneficiary companies) with whom he has filed his Green card.

3. Student visa? Should we show the marriage to US consulate for applying Student visa( we have not declared the marriage as of now)? If we don't declare the marriage how will he transfer the funds in my account for this visa?
4. Visitor visa? I am 29 years of age. would I even get a visitor visa? If yes, What all documents will be required and what approach should be taken?

Above are based on my research through various forums. Please advice if there are any other options or any other better options at this point of time.

Archived