H1B RFE submitted

anirudh2020

Hi,

I am on F1 opt extension .I submitted my h1 b RFE and upgraded to premium processing. As my present university has closed I applied and got acceptance from another university I have to transfer my sevis in a week in order to get admission . My question is can I transfer to another university when my H1 is under process ? Will that effect my H1 processing ?

Hi,

I am on F1 opt extension .I submitted my h1 b RFE and upgraded to premium processing. As my present university has closed I applied and got acceptance from another university I have to transfer my sevis in a week in order to get admission . My question is can I transfer to another university when my H1 is under process ? Will that effect my H1 processing ?

Did you used that degree for H1 approval??

So did you got new admission within days??

The facts of your case are complex.  If you used the degree from the closed university as the basis for your H1B eligibility (especially if you filed under the Master's cap) it is likely the H1B petition could be denied. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case.

Archived