H1B Previous Employer

2goh1bstamping

Hello,

I am going for H1B Visa stamping to Ottawa, I recently started working as FTE at clients place.

Before this I was with Desi Employer for 2 years worked for different clients (did 3 projects) EVC Model,  

so question is will the VO ask for multiple LCA's or amendment as I have changed clients ? 

I am sure my Employer didnt file for any LCA's in between, also do I need to mention Each Client's Project (role and resp) on my Resume?

or just give my Desi Employers Name and duration as 2 years?

pls suggest.

Thanks,

John

Hello,

I am going for H1B Visa stamping to Ottawa, I recently started working as FTE at clients place.

Before this I was with Desi Employer for 2 years worked for different clients (did 3 projects) EVC Model,  

so question is will the VO ask for multiple LCA's or amendment as I have changed clients ? 

I am sure my Employer didnt file for any LCA's in between, also do I need to mention Each Client's Project (role and resp) on my Resume?

or just give my Desi Employers Name and duration as 2 years?

pls suggest.

Thanks,

John

what ever you have done really tell the same things with available proofs. I think VO mostly concentrates on your new job rather than old. 

@ 2goh1bstamping: My case is similar. I am asking my previous desi employer for the LCA's filed by them when I was working my current employer's - also my client- place. But I do have the I-129 petition they filed for my H1B that has the LCA. When I go to India I will also ask my current employer to give the I-129 petition. that usually has most of the required documents. 

I have my previous H1B LCAand I129, but during the course of H1B, I changed multiple clients, but I dont  have LCA's for each client.  I only  have one LCA before H1B petition.

Thanks,

then your location name in LCA and the current client location doesnt match and check the pay stubs address whether its matching. Looks like you need to do H1B Amendment

then your location name in LCA and the current client location doesnt match and check the pay stubs address whether its matching. Looks like you need to do H1B Amendment

Actually I am wrong no need of amendment, but check with all required docs properly consult an attorney for your question

1. You should have received all LCAs for each project before you started working at client place. Usually there is grace period of 30-days to be LCAs but that does not matter when u go for stamping. If your employer has not provided respective LCA's before you started project or within 30days of start date, your employer is in violation of labor laws of United States. You should discuss this with him in email and if he does not respond, please complain to DOL and hire a lawyer and sue your ex employer for 1M$$ for harassment and mental hardship. You will be fine in all this as this does not concern you, only your employer.

2. Get all LCAs before you go stamping. VOs ask for each LCA for each location.

3. Need for amendment is only if you have started working for a different client than what you were petitioned when you joined first time.

Ideally amendment should be filed each time when there is new LCA but for practical purposes, only last LCA and amendment is concerned.

Archived