H1B Denied because of no Client letter

Hi all,

My H1B petition (Premium Processing) has been denied after an RFE. I didnt have a client letter . so submitted a letter from the vendor which mentioned that as per the HR policy of the client , they (Client) cannot issue a client letter.

My denial notice states that there is no evidence to support that the end client is in need of the services  of the beneficiary.

Now can I appeal if I move to a new client who would issue me a client letter. My last date for the appeal is August 25th ,2013.

Hi all,

My H1B petition (Premium Processing) has been denied after an RFE. I didnt have a client letter . so submitted a letter from the vendor which mentioned that as per the HR policy of the client , they (Client) cannot issue a client letter.

My denial notice states that there is no evidence to support that the end client is in need of the services  of the beneficiary.

Now can I appeal if I move to a new client who would issue me a client letter. My last date for the appeal is August 25th ,2013.

Is this new petition??

• 2 weeks later...

Try to ask HR to give a letter descrbing your role and that your service is required, or talk to your vendor and get a letter from them that you have been hired to provide contractual service as part of the clients need for that role. File an MTR with all these new documents and wait for a decision on that, as is this is all that can be done. I'm also on same boat and going for MTR.

Archived