Right address of HRD for sending J1 waiver

Aravind

Hi,

I have sent my J1 waiver forms to India in July 2013. The HRD address I sent was :

Ministry of Human resource and development,

Department of Higher education,

ES 5 section, A-1/W-3,

Curzon Road Barracks,

Kasturba Gandhi Marg,

New Delhi-110001

I got a call from FEDEX saying that they could not deliver the form to the address above and was asking the contact number for the office. Could anyone suggest, whether the address above is correct?

Also, it would be great if I can get the phone no or email address of the HRD section.

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

I have sent my J1 waiver forms to India in July 2013. The HRD address I sent was :

ES 5 section, A-1/W-3,

Curzon Road Barracks,

Kasturba Gandhi Marg,

New Delhi-110001

I got a call from FEDEX saying that they could not deliver the form to the address above and was asking the contact number for the office. Could anyone suggest, whether the address above is correct?

Also, it would be great if I can get the phone no or email address of the HRD section.

Thanks for any help!

Human Resource Department

West Block - 1

Wing - 6, 2nd Floor

R.K. Puram

New Delhi - 110066

INDIA

Hi,

ES 5 section, A-1/W-3,

Curzon Road Barracks,

Kasturba Gandhi Marg,

New Delhi-110001

Thanks for any help!

Hi Aravind,

Please do not send Fedex to Ministry of external affairs. send it to someone in India and ask them to send it to The address by speed post.  I was exactly in the same situation as you

Here are the phone numbers 

+91 11 26172491-The person's name is Meena

+91 11 23387781-The number of Main section which deals with NORI

Archived