What are my chances of H1 to get approved for MTR(Motion to reopen)?

sumanth87

Hi,

I am on F1 and my H1B was filed this year. After filing H1 my job at the Client A is finished and i got an RFE. My employer have filed new LCA for Client B and I moved to Client B  and  responded to RFE with the Client B details.

My H1B is denied for the below reasons.  What would be my chance if i apply for MTR(Motion to Reopen) and submit the documents about the employer-employer relation with the Client A?

Hi,

I am on F1 and my H1B was filed this year. After filing H1 my job at the Client A is finished and i got an RFE. My employer have filed new LCA for Client B and I moved to Client B  and  responded to RFE with the Client B details.

My H1B is denied for the below reasons.  What would be my chance if i apply for MTR(Motion to Reopen) and submit the documents about the employer-employer relation with the Client A?

How can you submit that document when you are no longer with 'A'??

That would be immigration fraud and would result in you getting denied and possibly banned for life.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

sumanth87 - Did you file for MTR? If yes can you please provide the timelines & status?

Archived