OPT expedite - Additional documentation/evidence asked.

abhi.cpt

Hello,

My job start date is couple of weeks from now. I requested for expediting my OPT application (I-765) last week. Since I didnt receive any e-notification about the status (expediting request), I called the USCIS rep today. She informed me that they sent a mail to my address asking for additional documentation to support my request under "financial loss to the organization/individual" and fax them. I asked her to transfer to the IO to understand what documents I have to fax. She said its not a RFE and cant transfer the call but fax the documents on discussion based on my talks with the officer raising an expedite request. 

I did send a photocopy of the offer letter along with my application and also informed the officer that it would be difficult for the company to re-arrange the training if I dont join on the start date mentioned. I also mentioned the moving costs(accommodation, insurance etc) would be more without the job. 

Please let me know what documents I have to fax them to support my request. So I can request my HR accordingly. 

Please help. Thank you. 

P.S: Its not a consultancy firm but one of the largest semiconductor companies.

Archived