[URGENT] H1B RFE, No communication with employer

bobh1

Hello All,

I am currently on F2 visa. I went through the H1B visa for the year 2013 (not premium) and got RFE on July 9th. I have been trying to contact my employer through phone and email since I got the RFE, but there was no reply from them. I am not sure what to do next.

I want to emphasize that no form of communication could be established between me and my employer after I got the RFE. I have no idea what their intentions are.

I appreciate suggestions.

-Thank you all.

Hello All,

I am currently on F2 visa. I went through the H1B visa for the year 2013 (not premium) and got RFE on July 9th. I have been trying to contact my employer through phone and email since I got the RFE, but there was no reply from them. I am not sure what to do next.

I want to emphasize that no form of communication could be established between me and my employer after I got the RFE. I have no idea what their intentions are.

I appreciate suggestions.

-Thank you all.

Simple, find another employer.

@Omshiv

There is no communication between me and my employer after RFE, Hence I have no idea what RFE is about. You might be right about the employer.

Any suggestions on how to go about.

Is that not a local company?

They are obviously shady. Expect this to get denied.

And next time, find a real employer, local, with a real office you can walk in to.

@Omshiv

There is no communication between me and my employer after RFE, Hence I have no idea what RFE is about. You might be right about the employer.

Any suggestions on how to go about.

Oh yah...and as others suggested..find a real employer and not a ******* shady fraud employer...they will mess up with your status for their benefit.

Thank you for the suggestions.

What happens if the employer doesn't respond to the RFE? Will it effect my chances next year (2014) when I go through a different employer?

In this case your H1B petition for this year would be considered abandoned. It will not affect your chances when a new employer files a H1B petition for you next year.

Archived