h1b withdrawal doubts

Fabiand_88

Dear Members,

Im in india.Recently,I got an offer from a US company,they sponsored my H1B visa.Later after stamping of my Visa,they withdrew my offer due to some project issues.My h1b has been approved and i got three years of us visa. I need some help in understanding, if the company withdraws my H1b and after withdrawal I get another job from another us company, Can i do a transfer of my Visa ?? if yes then do I need to go through the same process ie (File a petition,lottery ,visa processing and then stamping)

or is transfer of visa can be done only before the h1b is withdrawn by the company?? What are the steps for transfer of Visa,would please guide me for the same or give me a suitable links for the same.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Fabian

You're lucky. you wont need a visa again only a new job offer and an approved petition (i-797). U dont even have to worry about the quota since u've already been counted into it this time. the company will only be withdrawing the petition, they cannot do anything towards revoking ure visa. so once u have a new offer and a new 797 u can use ure current valid visa to travel to the US.

You're lucky. you wont need a visa again only a new job offer and an approved petition (i-797). U dont even have to worry about the quota since u've already been counted into it this time. the company will only be withdrawing the petition, they cannot do anything towards revoking ure visa. so once u have a new offer and a new 797 u can use ure current valid visa to travel to the US.

Dear CCR,

Thank you for your response,Have one last query.For H1B Transfer do i need pay slip of last two months from US company??In my case,I didnt work in US company..They withdrew my petition before i could join them..

Thanks and Regards,

Fabian

Dear CCR,

Thank you for your response,Have one last query.For H1B Transfer do i need pay slip of last two months from US company??In my case,I didnt work in US company..They withdrew my petition before i could join them..

Thanks and Regards,

Fabian

In your case you do not need pay slips. Your new employer's attorney would do the needful

Archived