H1b RFE queries

anand.madhav

Hi,

My employer has applied for H1b visa for me...i have received rfe in the same...i have following queries pls clarify:-

1) what is the time period of responding to rfe?

2) does my employer has to pay extra to attorneys for responding to rfe?

3) can I get a copy of rfe from my employer?

4) does rfe effects the time period of getting visa?

Hi,

My employer has applied for H1b visa for me...i have received rfe in the same...i have following queries pls clarify:-

That's your employer's headache, you don't worry about that. I guess you have paid some kind of fee to your employer for filing H1,am I correct??

Hi,

1) It should be mentioned on the RFE.

2) Why are you bothered?

3) Yes you may ask them.

4) yes.

I also have the same concern as Rahul.

Hi,

1. The time Period will be clearly mentioned in the RFE,,,LIKE REPLY TO THIS RFE BEOFRE SO AND SO DATE

2. It depends on your employer and Lawyer Relation,

3. Yes, You can always request your employer to send you a copy of RFE

4. May or May not,

Thanks all for ur replies...Yes Rahul u r correct I have paid to my employer and now if attorney wants money from my employer for giving response to rfe and he comes back to me then what should be my stand? Do i have to pay more?

First, you are not supposed to PAY your H1 fee. That's ILLEGAL, it's been said 1000000000's of time, DO NOT PAY ANY IMMIGRATION FEE.

You have file a complaint against that FRAUD employer and find another employer. If you continue with this FRAUD company, you will face many issues, take it for granted.

Thanks all for ur replies...Yes Rahul u r correct I have paid to my employer and now if attorney wants money from my employer for giving response to rfe and he comes back to me then what should be my stand? Do i have to pay more?

Oh ohh. You are working with a fraud n shady employer...you should NOT pay for your H1. PERIOD!!!

Complain with DOL else you'll be in trouble in the future.

Archived