H1 B RFE asking how degree relates to job

pink123

I have got an H1 b RFE asking how my degree relates to my job.

I work as a software engineer and have 6 years of experience  but I have a 4 year bachelors degree in Electronic and Communication engineering.

I had submitted along with my application an evaluation of my degree by an organisation which stated my degree is equivalent to a US bachelor degree and the evaluation also states that academic study of electronics is closely related to computer science and serves as fundamental for study of computerscience and many courses include the use of computers.

Whats the best way to answer this query.Shall I point to each subject during my bachelors which is related to computer science? or in general mention that all the concepts studied are applied in developing software using engineering and mathematical techniques.

Thanks

I have got an H1 b RFE asking how my degree relates to my job.

I work as a software engineer and have 6 years of experience  but I have a 4 year bachelors degree in Electronic and Communication engineering.

I had submitted along with my application an evaluation of my degree by an organisation which stated my degree is equivalent to a US bachelor degree and the evaluation also states that academic study of electronics is closely related to computer science and serves as fundamental for study of computerscience and many courses include the use of computers.

Whats the best way to answer this query.Shall I point to each subject during my bachelors which is related to computer science? or in general mention that all the concepts studied are applied in developing software using engineering and mathematical techniques.

Thanks

That might work.

But now what's the difference between ECE and CSE??

Archived