Should I change WAC number in the MRV

Vijay10

Hi All, 

I have booked my slot for visa interview last year and at that time I was with a different employer and provided EAC number at the time of registration. Now I have changed to New employer and I am filling new DS 160 but the WAC number I enrolled initially has my old employer. I don't have any options to change the WAC from old to new but I am able to change my DS 160 and I have updated WAC number in the new DS 160. Please let me know if  this is ok, one of my friend said all we need to have is correct WAC number in DS 160.

Please suggest

Hi All, 

I have booked my slot for visa interview last year and at that time I was with a different employer and provided EAC number at the time of registration. Now I have changed to New employer and I am filling new DS 160 but the WAC number I enrolled initially has my old employer. I don't have any options to change the WAC from old to new but I am able to change my DS 160 and I have updated WAC number in the new DS 160. Please let me know if  this is ok, one of my friend said all we need to have is correct WAC number in DS 160.

Please suggest

I think you can edit it by reschedule appointment "not actually the dates " only to edit the numbers.

Yeah your friend is right.

Archived