VO - Client Location

Me - answered

VO - where did you do your master and location

ME - answered

VO- can i have your H1-B filing documents

Me- submitted

VO - your paystubs

Me- submitted

your visa is approved since your pims is not updated it will take 1 or 2 days to get your passport

Note-  when you go to canada put 30 days on immigration paper as your stay ..if you keep 7 to 8 days and you did not recieve your passport in 7 day then you need to go to  canada immigration office  and extend your stay .

congrats man...when was ur H1 approved, just want to know as PIMS is not updated...

also, when did u get ur passport?

when u say 30 days, is it during immigration in airport?

thankss

VO - are you employee of XXXX

Me - Yes

VO- who is your client

Me- answered

VO- how long you have been working with your client

Me-answered

VO - Client Location

Me - answered

ME - answered

Me- submitted

VO - your paystubs

Me- submitted

your visa is approved since your pims is not updated it will take 1 or 2 days to get your passport

Note-  when you go to canada put 30 days on immigration paper as your stay ..if you keep 7 to 8 days and you did not recieve your passport in 7 day then you need to go to  canada immigration office  and extend your stay .

Good point this thanks, it is a small thing which can become an issues later or when visiting Canada in future.

Note-  when you go to canada put 30 days on immigration paper as your stay ..if you keep 7 to 8 days and you did not recieve your passport in 7 day then you need to go to  canada immigration office  and extend your stay

Did u fly or drove over? what immigration paper are you talking about ...did u get a copy of it or get any date stamped on your passport?...

• 2 weeks later...

VO - are you employee of XXXX

Me - Yes

VO- who is your client

Me- answered

VO- how long you have been working with your client

Me-answered

VO - Client Location

Me - answered

ME - answered

Me- submitted

VO - your paystubs

Me- submitted

Hi Toni. 

Today i attended my interview @ vancouver

The counter No 4 lady asked me formal questions.  

She gave me 221 G , and wrote PIMS / 

Do i need to worry. were u one the same situation with urs PIMS. did u got 221 g ?

Archived