In-house project exact definition.

sexy777

Hi,

I need to know the exact definition of the in-house project.

Client's work being executed at vendor's site ----- ? 

Looking forward for the exact immigration term.

Regards,

Looks like a fake account.

In house means, client's or employer's own projects/products executed at employer's office.

"In-house" project for consulting companies is known to be a code-word for "on bench."

Most consulting companies don't have in-house projects, because developing products costs A LOT of money up front, money that most consulting companies simply don't have.

Thank you all for the response.

My case status - approved.

Background - 

I am a highly skilled professional , among top 4500 in the world.

My h1 company is IT staffing and consulting. They need to have people like me to get license from tech giant like cisco for further projects.

Once i get to read the approval I will take a call then for the stamping part.

Will stay in touch

regards

Thank you all for the response.

My case status - approved.

Background - 

I am a highly skilled professional , among top 4500 in the world.

My h1 company is IT staffing and consulting. They need to have people like me to get license from tech giant like cisco for further projects.

Once i get to read the approval I will take a call then for the stamping part.

Will stay in touch

regards

Hmm, if you were "among the top 4500 in the world", why would you sign up with a consulting company???

If you were really that good, companies like Google would love to get an application from you...

And sorry, but some ***** certification isn't all that much of a deal.

The top people in the field don't work for consulting companies, they either have their own companies or work for top companies like *****, *****, etc.

Joe - 

I partly agree to what you say.

But none of the fortune 10 companies hire directly. either it is through  some HR consulting firm like randstand..varite etc

It is a sad state of affairs with manager's wife running these shops 

I have tried for ***** directly , only to be redirected through a consulting firm.

You see job scope is limited but education scope is wide and there is no shortage of talent.

Well, quite a bunch of good people don't work for the big companies.

There is lots of talent in small companies, or in startups.

In the big companies, there is lots of bureaucracy. I know people who could easily get a job at Google (one guy was a roommate of Larry Page while both were undergrads at UMich), but who are not interested in working there and are big shots at startups instead.

Archived